I love radishes! I used to eat them like crazy when I was a kid. My parents don’t remember that, but I do. What better than to put them together with another favorite? It may not be the perfect season for potato salad , but it sure is yummy!
- 1) 2 cups Radishes
- 2) 10 Yukon Potatoes (little-medium size) 4 (if potatoes are big) *note I used purple potatoes for the recipe for color
- 3) Parsley (chop up a handful)
- 4) 3 table spoons Apple Cider vinegar
- 5) 3 table spoons Olive oil
- 6) Salt & Pepper (I always just eye ball)
- 7) 3 table spoons Light olive oil mayo
1) Gather all your ingredients!
2) Put your potatoes into a pot with water and when it comes to a boil – turn down and leave and let cook for 10-15 minutes
3) Chop up your radishes (chop them small).
4) then chop up your parsley and throw into bowl with radishes.
5) then add your salt & pepper
6) Once your potatoes are cooked, cut them into small chunks and throw into the bowl.
7) Now add your oil & vinegar & mayo
8) Mix everything together!!
~ The change for growth is infinite ~ Georgia