- 1/2 cup Chopped Basil (you can use those basil tubes at the grocery store if you want (2tb spoons)
- 1 can of Stewed tomatoes
1. Put oil in pan on medium heat.
2. Slice up chicken into strips, then add to the pan.
3. Cook chicken alone for about 2 minutes on each side, then add in the can of stewed tomatoes.
4. Add in basil, a bit of salt and pepper, and let the chicken finish cooking- and soaking in all the yummy flavor.
You can serve this over mashed yukon gold potatoes for a warm hearty stew like meal.
An Advocate for Change | The chance for growth is infinite
Georgia, MSW, LSW