It’s been a little over a month since my last post. And since then, a fellow blogger and friend, Sophie has nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogger award. Sophie’s blog is amazing, check it out at mommytrainingwheels. Her most recent post on stress-free parenting rocks! Thank you for this nomination Sophie!
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger and link back to their blog.
3. Answer the Super Sweet questions.
4. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (award 13 blogs), link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.It’s ok if you don’t have 13 blogs to nominate, just share the love!
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Super Sweet Questions.
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cookies…and not just any cookies. Chocolate chip…semi cooked and gooey.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Chocolate. And then add more chocolate.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Chocolate lava cake with the warm gooey chocolate center.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Currently everyday. At the end of my day when I plop down with a glass of wine I tend to start thinking about sugar.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Lava Lover. I just made that up.
My nominees. These blogs I read often and are super sweet status. I was able to find some new blogs to read as well! I’m sure some of them have already been nominated, but oh well.
- The pumping mama
- Two girl’s path to parenthood
- Home, naturally
- Pocketful of motherhood
- Penny pinching peach
- Perfectly Imperfect momma
- A game of diapers
Thanks to these blogs for being inspiring, honest, and helpful!