My slacking on posting is due to holiday preparation. This year is a year of “Firsts” without dad, and a year of “Firsts” with McKinley.
1. McKinley and I made Santa letters!
2. We did get around to putting up and decorating the trees. McKinley was very helpful. She likes the lights 🙂
3. And we put our stockings up.
4. Thanksgiving was hard, but we were blessed to have two wonderful meals spent with our loving family.
5. I had my first Black friday
shopping experience. Damage was done.
6. AND…drum roll please…History was made. The Detroit Lions kicked some major ass. “Go Lions!!!”